Monday, May 24, 2021

LED Chaser (Five Functions) Using PIC Micro controller

Hi I am here with new small but interesting project for beginners in PIC Micro controller. That is LED Chaser 8 channels and 5 functions with single push button.

You can use this as different dancing lights. This project also perform through Arduino also but This Project with PIC controller is created on request for asking help on it.

Shortly I am sharing Circuit diagram here then code link.

Simulation:

Download the code from here:

LED Chaser Code

If you like my post then must comment me.


1 comment:
Write comments

I am very thankful for your precious time

Important Artical

Popular Articals

Total Page views in This Month

© 2019-20 Electronics Garage. Designed by Uzma 0101 & Distributed by elektronicsgarage1.blogspot.com