Thursday, June 24, 2021

Arduino Project LED Chaser

Hi here is one more Cool Arduino Project for Arduino learners that is LED chaser Arduino based. I have already made the same LED Chaser project with PIC microcontroller you can visit also that too. 
In this project, I have used 6 LEDs to flash in different sequences by push button.

The component used in this project

2. LEDs 
3. Push Button
4. Resistor 1K

Circuit:


The push-button function can see in the following GIF Proteus simulation.


I am sharing here the coding in a new technique you can see. I am showing how to access the Controller ports directly in a new technique instead of a single pin for declaration in coding.

Click me for Code





No comments:
Write comments

I am very thankful for your precious time

Important Artical

Popular Articals

Total Page views in This Month

© 2019-20 Electronics Garage. Designed by Uzma 0101 & Distributed by elektronicsgarage1.blogspot.com